|ATTRACTIONS||EVENTS||PHOTOS||BUSINESS DIRECTORY||REAL ESTATE||VACATION RENTALS||TAMPA BAY GULF BEACHES BLOG||ADVERTISE|
Olds & Toronado Links on the Internet
Antique, Classic & Muscle Cars For Sale
- Toronado Questions
- I am not a mechanic! I haven't rebuilt my Toronado! I don't own a Toronado parts store! But I do know that the Toronado Owners eMail List is THE place to take your Toronado related questions. Avid Toro owners, some with incredible skills and knowledge on keeping these machines running, will usually respond with help for your specific questions. hings Toronado. Search by keyword(s) HERE.
- An excellent source of Toronado technical information is:
- Jonathan's quick Toronado Gen IV FAQ page covering many technical area, including VIC failure, dash removal, diagnostic codes, brake issues, etc.
- Toronado Parts Vendors
- If your friendly local Olds dealer doesn't have the parts your need, if the local auto parts store, salvage yard, and resourceful local mechanics have come up dry, then you might consider these nationwide parts dealers known to specifically carry parts for Toronados.
- Toronado Chapter Web Site
- Sponsored by the Toronado Chapter of the Olds Club of America. Administered & maintained by Greg Kalkhoff ("Sparky")
IN FULL DISCLOSURE
- Toronado of the Month Page
- Toronado's & more Toronados. See what folks have.
- GMC MOTORHOME FAQ
- Administered & maintained by Patrick Flowers
These beautiful RV's use engines and drive trains from the Toronado.
- Oldsmobile Club of America (OCA)
- "The" organization for Oldsmobile owners and lovers, preserve the history of Oldsmobile and it's vehicles .
- Oldsmobile Division of General Motors
- Info about current products and factory sponsored events
- Bryceman's Oldsmobile Page
- "Dedicated to the preservation and appreciation of Oldsmobiles everywhere"
- Oldsmobile FAQ
- Compiled from the Olds Mail List by David Brown
- Links to other Automotive Sites
- Includes New & Used Car Pricing Guides, and Web Sites for Classic Cars, Sportscars, Rallies, Automotive Manufacturers, Automotive Mail Lists & Automotive News Groups.
In 2001 I traded my Toronado for a new set of wheels, but because of my love for this wonderful car, and to assist other owners and enthusiasts looking for information about Toronados on the internet, I have decided to continue to support this page.
|Mfg. Date:||August, 1990||I Purchased:||July 15, 1997|
By Marge Oldsmobile
|Supreme Auto Sales
|Visual Information Center (VIC)
Power 2-Way Sun Roof
Storage Arm Rest
Dual Power Seats
Remote Power Door Locks
Dimensional Sound (AM/FM/Tape)
Anti-Lock Brake System
Drivers Side Airbag
3800 Engine, V6, 3.8 Liters
Automatic Transmission - AT 440-T4 (Overdrive)
PLEASE NOTE: I love to hear from other Toronado Owners .... but I'm NOT a mechanic and know very little about diagnosing, fixing, and repairing these fine automobiles, or where to find parts. A "community" of Toronado owners is available for the sharing of problems and solutions, you can join us via the Toronado eMail List, and share your questions, and knowledge.
|Tampa Bay's Gulf Beaches||Indian Rocks Beach, Florida||Belleair Bluffs, Florida||Sand Key (Clearwater), Florida||Indian Shores, Florida|
|St Pete Beach, Florida||Madeira Beach, Florida||The Redingtons, Florida||Clearwater Beach, Florida||Dunedin, Florida|